Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Final facial hair update



Technical difficulties all day yesterday prevented probably the most anticipated update of them all. Yes, I was sporting a recurrence of my ever so popular pedophile mustache. You may have noticed it in Moy Moy's pictures from the previous post (and might I say they are fantastic, but no pictures can do the Canyon justice), but here is the up close and personal version that sent the women and children running for the hills. I must say the highlight of Flagstaff for me was two nights in the hot tub in single digit temperatures. I had never experienced it before, but I am sure it will not be the last time. You just can't beat that feeling. That being said, the hospitality from the related Moy Moys (specifically the Clarks) was amazing. The meals and conversation were beyond enjoyable, but alas the German settlement of San Diago awaits, and I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment