Saturday, January 3, 2009

I love big D


Not too much change on the beard front, I just lost the chops. I think it legitimizes the goatee because let's face it I can't pull off the sideburns.

Today is a huge day. We are about to head to Cuba Libre for the best plantain chips you can find. Followed by some sightseeing at the Fort Worth Stockyards to try to take advantage of the beautiful 76 degree sunny weather. Then it's off to my favorite restaurant anywhere - Javier's. Of course at 7 our time, the event of all events. Your, my, America's Super Chargers take the field, and I will be ready. I hope you will be too and cheering on those powder blues!

As a side note, this post was made markedly more difficult as Baggy's cat has been lying on the keyboard and cozying up to my hand the whole time. She's quite the little blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know someone hacked into my computer---I didn't make the comment about black flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big A - we are cheering on the Chargers for you from the East Coast... hope dinner is everything you hoped it would be! - Allison & Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd rather play you than the Titans :) (That's a nice thing to say, right?) Love, The Steelers (er, Kristen V)

    ReplyDelete